Part of the BioLogix BioCycle Product Line
(Waste – Remediate – Return)
Tomorrows Sustainability Products…Today
A Bio-Enzymatic Non-Abrasive Gel Type Cleaner
Green Earth Friendly – Environmentally Sustainable – Non-Toxic – Non-Caustic
The challenge of finding cleaning agents that will remove tough stains and perform heavy-duty cleaning jobs, without having to use unsafe, dangerous acids, bleaches and other harmful chemicals, is why BioGel was developed.
BioGel is an all-purpose thickened gel-type, nonabrasive cleaner, formulated with superior cleaning agents, which has been bio-enhanced to provide superior cleaning ability and organic breakdown and removal, without the risks associated with the dangerous chemicals of the past. BioGel is a pleasant teal color, very sudsy and has a terrific clean herbal sassafras fragrance. BioGel leaves no residue, even when lightly rinsed, and leaves surfaces sparkling clean and fresh.
BioGel is formulated with BioLogix Microbial Complex, which contains selectively adapted Bacillus organisms. These organisms have been designed for accelerated degradation of grease, fats, oils and proteins, as well as many other organic compounds. In addition, these organisms have been safety tested to be salmonella negative and contain no pathogenic organisms.
BioGel is safe for use on virtually all hard surfaces and areas where stubborn stains and odors reside. Removes stains from mold, mildew, and other non-public health organisms. BioGel will actually benefit septic systems and is environmentally friendly, unlike traditional cleaning products which kill the beneficial bacteria in your septic tank, causing system breakdown and odors, as well as harming the environment.
BioGel is formulated with an attractive Teal color with a pleasantly clean herbal sassafras fragrance.
- General use – household, institutional, automotive, marine
- Bathrooms – bathtubs, showers, toilets, counter-tops, floors
- Kitchens – sinks, cook tops, floors, walls, hard surfaces
SAFE FOR USE ON
Formica, Stone, Cultured Marble & Other Synthetics, Chrome, Stainless Steel and Brass Fixtures, Porcelain & Fiberglass, Ceramic Tile & Grout, Concrete, Ceramic/Quarry Tile & Vinyl Floors, FRP Panels & Other Synthetic Wall Coverings, Tabletops, Bar Tops & Benches, Stainless Steel & Cast Iron
- Odor Neutralizing
- Septic Safe
- Safe on All Surfaces
- Penetrates and Removes Deep-Set Organics
- Leaves Surfaces Clean & Smelling Fresh
- Degrades Soap Scum and Hard Water Stains
- High sheer gelled cleaner designed to cling to all surfaces applied too.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- BioGel works best full strength. Simply apply to wet cloth or sponge and rub into area to be cleaned. Rinse. For tough stains, apply BioGel directly to the stained area and let sit for 5 minutes, then rub with wet cloth or sponge and rinse with water.
- For lighter stains/soiling, BioGel can be diluted 1:1 in warm water. Apply, scrub and rinse.